Knowledge in engineering sciences is about sharing our ideas of research to others. In engineering, it has many ways to exhibit. In that conference is the best way to propose your idea of research and its future scope, it is the best way to add energy to build strong and innovative future. So, here we are to give a small support from our side to confer your ideas by an “International Conference on Energy, Communication, Data Analytics and Soft Computing (ICECDS 2017)”. Related to Electrical, Electronics, Information Technology and Computer Science. It is not confined to a specific topic or region, you can exhibit your ideas in similar or mixed or related technologies bloomed from anywhere around the world because “An idea can change the future and its implementation can build it”.
SKR Engineering College is a great platform to make your Idea(s) penetrated into world. We give as best as we can in every aspect related. Our environment leads you to a path on your idea, our people will lead your confidence and finally we give our best to make yours. Our intention is to make Intelligence in engineering to fly higher and higher. That is why we are dropping our completeness into event. You can trust us on your confidentiality. Our review process is double blinded through Easy Chair.
1. Camera ready manuscript should not exceed 6 pages in length and should use IEEE template Click here to download the paper format.
2. The paper should be converted to IEEE compatible PDF format by using IEEE pdf express (will be updated soon).
3. Submit the final version of the camera ready paper (after verifying its IEEE pdf compatibility through PDF eXpress check) before due submission deadline.
4. In order to include the accepted paper in the final program and the proceedings, at least one author must register separately for each accepted paper on or deadline (see in Important dates) Please note that one registration fee will cover only one participant.
5. Accepted papers without registration, copyright form, and camera ready manuscript will not appear neither in the final program nor in the proceedings.
6. After payment of the registration fee, save the proof of the payment as a PDF file of size less than 2MB (scanned copy of the deposit slip or online transaction receipt).
IEEE CATALOG(ISBN): XPLORE COMPLIANT - CFP17M55-ART - 978-1-5386-1887-5